Essential OAT Mastery Course Starts
Monday, January 10th, 2022
Monday, January 10th, 2022
The Organic Acids Test (OAT) is the single greatest test that every health care practitioner should know how to interpret and use in their practice.- Dr. Kurt Woeller, Medical Director, Integrative Medicine Academy
Each section on the OAT can be viewed as its own separate lab test. The OAT takes time and dedication, but ultimately is practice transformative in helping patients challenged with chronic health problems.- Dr. Kurt Woeller, Integrative Medicine Academy
Become An Integrative Medicine & OAT Specialist
With The Essential OAT Mastery Course!
With The Essential OAT Mastery Course!
We've Jam Packed Everything Into This 6 Module, Essential OAT Mastery Course to Flatten Out The Learning Curve, So You Can Quickly & Successfully Incorporate Your Newly Acquired Knowledge And Skills Into Your Practice!
Look At Everything You'll Get With The Essential OAT Mastery Course:
Live, Weekly Webinars
Weekly lesson webinars (6 total) with Dr. Woeller. Each webinar is presented LIVE, and recorded for later viewing.
Live Q&A Sessions (Including Lab Reviews)
Live Q&A sessions with Dr. Woeller. These sessions are presented LIVE, recorded for later viewing, and are meant to support the lecture material, but are open to any topic of interest you may be encountering in practice.
24/7 Access To Private Forum
24/7 access to Drs. Woeller through the members-only, Essential OAT Mastery Course Forum. This forum is used by you to post questions to the doctors.
Brandable Office Documents
Office documents, templates, treatment protocols, patient handouts, etc. Many of these documents are open-access (brandable), which means you can use at your discretion for your own logo placement, etc. to be used within your practice. The course materials are designed to make this process of adding integrative and functional medicine into your practice as turn-key as possible.
Webinar Lesson Slides
Color slides in PDF format for all lectures, as well as printouts that can be used during the webinars for note-taking.
Certificate of Completion and CEU/CME Credits
You will receive a Certificate of Completion for the Essential OAT Mastery Course after successfully completing both course exams. This course also qualifies for CEU/CME Credits (check with your governing board in your state on CEU/CME requirements and accepted accreditation).
Extended Access to Resources
You will have additional access to all the course materials for one full year after the course for future review.
Essential OAT Mastery Course Module Outline
The material in this Essential OAT Mastery Course is designed for the health care practitioner who is wanting to incorporate Organic Acids Testing into their practice. The Essential OAT Mastery course is dedicated to mastering the fundamentals of the GPL OAT.
Module #1 – Overview of OAT Sections & How to Interpret the Test:
• Introduction to the Organic Acids Test (OAT).
• What are organic acids?
• Introduction to mitochondrial dysfunction.
• Discussion of each section on the OAT, e.g. Fatty Acid Metabolites, Nutritional Markers.
• Prioritization of OAT markers.
• Understanding how different sections of the OAT relate to one another. For example, how Clostridia Bacteria Markers correlate with the Neurotransmitter Metabolites.
Module #2 – Overview of Yeast & Fungal Problems:
• Overview of Yeast and Fungal section of OAT.
• Markers indicating mold exposure.
• Markers indicating candida and yeast overgrowth.
• Discussion regarding invasive candida.
• Candida and high oxalic acid.
• Treatments for invasive candida.
• Other laboratory tests to consider based on positive findings in Yeast and Fungal Markers section of the OAT.
• Introduction to biofilm.
Module #3 – Overview of Clostridia Bacteria Problems:
• Overview of Clostridia Bacterial Marker section on OAT.
• Overview of Bacterial Marker section on OAT
• Each clostridia bacteria marker discussed in detail.
• Clinical correlation of clostridia bacterial markers to various health problems, e.g. Autism, digestive problems, neurological and mental health disorders.
• Introduction to clostridia bacterial treatment options, natural and prescription
• Other laboratory tests to consider based on positive findings in Bacterial and/or Clostridia Bacterial Markers section of the OAT.
Module #4 – Overview of Oxalate Related Problems:
• Overview of the Oxalate Metabolites section on OAT.
• Discussion regarding oxalic, glycolic and glyceric acids.
• Clinical correlation of oxalate metabolites to various health problems, e.g. Autism, chronic pain, mitochondrial dysfunction, kidney disease.
• High oxalate treatment options provided.
• Case studies of high oxalate.
MODULE #5: Overview of Tryptophan/Serotonin Metabolites and Quinolinic Acid
• Overview of the Tryptophan Metabolites section of the OAT.
• Discussion of blood brain barrier inhibition to tryptophan and competing amino acids.
• The link between tryptophan and Quinolinic Acid (QA).
• Emphasis on Quinolinic Acid and links to neurologic toxicity and inflammation.
• Treatment considerations for high QA.
MODULE 6: Additional Case Studies and Clinical Pearls:
• Revisiting antipathogen intervention, i.e. treatments for invasive candida, anti-biofilm. • Clostridia bacteria treatment options and case studies.
• Case studies related to conventional clostridia treatment and cyclical/pulse dosing of antibiotics and/or botanicals.
• Case study scenarios and various OAT examples highlighting prioritization of findings, i.e. fungal problems, clostridia bacteria toxicity, high oxalates, quinolinic acid.
• Clinical pearls and more.
PLUS LIVE Q&A WEBINARS & CASE REVIEWS!
MEET THE PRESENTER
Kurt N. Woeller, D.O., a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, is a functional and integrative medicine physician with over two decades of clinical experience in chronic health problems, including autism, autoimmune, gastrointestinal and neurological disorders. His autism practice alone is international and the successful implementation of his four-pillar approach to functional and integrative medicine by people worldwide is well known.
He is The Author of Several Integrative Health Books:
• Autism – The Road To Recovery.
• Methyl-B12 For Autism.
• 7 Facts You Need To Know About Autism.
• Methyl-B12 and Methylation Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia.
• 5 Things You MUST Do To Treat Your Rheumatoid Arthritis (co-authored with Tracy Tranchitella, N.D.).
Dr. Woeller is an internationally recognized lecturer and educator on functional and integrative medicine having spoken throughout the North America, as well as Asia, Europe, Mexico, United Kingdom and Central America. Since 2015, Dr. Woeller has taught the one-day Organic Acids Test (OAT) seminars from Great Plains Laboratory.
He provides health practitioner education through Integrative Medicine Academy, an online resource for educational information on integrative medicine topics. He also runs Autism Recovery System, an online resource for parents of autism-spectrum individuals.
Dr. Woeller serves as a Lab Advisor for BioHealth Laboratory and a clinical consultant/educator for Great Plains Laboratory, providing patient and physician education regarding functional and integrative medicine through one-on-one training and monthly webinars.
He is on the Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Scientific Advisory Panel and is a member of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers...
Q.What is The Essential OAT Mastery Course?
A.The Essential OAT Mastery Course is comprehensive online course on the use of the Organic Acids Test. The most common markers on the Great Plains Laboratory OAT test will be discussed, along with clinical correlation, lab reviews, case studies, OAT category correlation to other laboratory testing, e.g. mycotoxins, environmental chemicals, and SIBO.
Q.Do I Have to Have Some Other Type of Functional Medicine or Organic Acids Test Training Before I Can Participate?
A.No. This Essential OAT Mastery Course is designed for healthcare professionals who are new to using the OAT, or who are looking for a thorough refresher course.
Q.How Can I Incorporate This Material Into My Practice?
A.The benefit of this course is your improved knowledge regarding Organic Acids Testing and its relationship to a comprehensive Functional Medicine practice. This will immediately make it easier for you to identify those patients or clients who may benefit from this type of approach, and also allow you to assess their needs more efficiently. The course material provided will also help you streamline office systems for laboratory testing, interpretation and treatment protocols.
Q.What Will I be Able To Do Once I Have Completed The Essential Medicine Mastery Course?
A.This course will provide you with critical information on Organic Acids Testing, clinical correlations, test marker interpretations, and complementary lab tests, such as chemical, mold toxin and other functional medicine labs. There will also be protocols and much more. After this course, you will be well prepared for more in-depth course material linked to Advanced OAT, environmental toxicity (chemicals, heavy metals, mold), small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), methylation/folate cycle imbalances, etc. As a healthcare practitioner, you will be able to take this information and apply it in your practice immediately.
Get This Free Special Report!
Why Wait? Sign Up Now! Limited Space Available.
Full 100% Money Back Guarantee...
No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure you will love this Integrative Medicine Academy training course, that we will give you your money back if you don’t agree it was well worth the cost. Dr. Woeller is a dynamic and inspirational speaker & teacher, and is gifted with the ability to breakdown complex concepts and put them into easy-to-understand pieces. We are so confident that you will enjoy this training course, that we offer a No Hassles, No Problems, Money Back Guarantee. Basically, if you don’t like it, we don’t want your money! Enroll in the program. After the first module, if you’re not completely satisfied by what you’ve received, simply send us an email within 7 days after the delivery of Module 1, and we’ll give you a full refund on the course.